Thursday, February 17, 2005

flickr.com

I just started a page at flickr.com. No photos up yet, but I plan to put some up this weekend. So far it looks really cool, but I found a catch: If you have only the free account, they will only display 100 pictures, so when you upload the 101st pic, the first one is no longer displayed. It might be worth buying an account, it's not too expensive, but the whole paying for some online service sort of rubs me wrongly. As you know "I think all software should be free." This does include services like flickr. And before you ask let me assure you that I am one of those people that clicks on advertiser's banners to support my favorite sites.

I'll write more about flickr as I start to use it. I hope to get my family members, who are spread across the country and internationally to start using it.



[tecchnorati tags: ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home