Sunday, February 13, 2005

Guitar practice Part 1.

For those of you (myself included) who thought I would never (or at least not in any foreseeable future) really pick up a guitar again, let me shock you: I just finished a practice session! Kimberly actually said it sounded great! On Tuesday, I will be participating in a get together with some guys from work to play! I wanted to make sure my equipment (including my fingers) still worked. It will come with less surprise to you than it came to me that everything (except a few cables) worked very well. I'm sure this can't be true, but it seemed the equipment almost performed better than before hibernation.

Needless to say I am more excited about Tuesday now that I feel like I can still comp.

Look for part deux later in the week.


[tecchnorati tags: ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home